Monday, May 7, 2018

Who do you want to see in "Threshold"?

"Promote Horror" brings us news today of "Threshold", a new Minotaur Movie.

I am a huge fan of the mythical beast and have yet to see a horror movie make good use of it.  The best designs in a fantasy movie for Minotaurs, in my opinion, were the ones in "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" trilogy.  Strong, true bull heads and hooves.  But as cool as they were, they weren't scary.  The sci-fi channel movies I saw with Minotaurs had no human traits.  So, that's really just a giant bull. No fun there.  My enjoyment of this movie will have a lot to do with how well the design of the beast translates to the screen.

I do like the way they plan to modernize it.  Sounds a bit like "Cube" with a monster in it.  Follow the link above for more information.

I didn't see any cast information, so I thought it gives an opportunity here to do a bit of fantasy casting.  Which cult goddesses would you like to see playing among the college students in peril?  Would Debbie Rochon make a good evil college President?  Or what about Monique Parent?

Monique Parent in "Jack vs Laterns"


Post your suggestions below!

No comments:

Post a Comment