Monday, February 27, 2012

Stephanie Danielson - Actress, Model, Artist Entrepreneur.

Today on the Cult Goddess Magazine Blog I present to you, Stephanie Danielson, an actress, model and designer.  We'll be interviewing Stephanie on CGM - TV (player to your right) shortly, but I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce her to all of you with this short interview.

She's a rising star by Cult Goddess Magazine standards.  It's likely you've seen her and her body of work is growing, but we're predicting that soon she'll have a vast fanbase, especially due to her online presence involving the SLD Collection.  Read on to find out more.



Stephanie Danielson. Photo by Joel Flora

CGM: You're an actress, model, radio host and member of both the Screen Actor's Guild and AFTRA. Did you do any formal training in order to get started in these fields?

Stephanie Danielson in Mica Beauty Cosmetics Ad


SD: Yes! I knew performing was what I wanted to do at a very young age. I was in the drama club in grade school and did all of the community theatre shows, but it wasn't until after high school that I moved to NYC. I trained at the American Musical & Dramatic Academy.

CGM:  In New York City, you spent 5 years doing theatre work. What made you make the move to L.A.?

SD: After doing theatre professionally for almost 5 years I wanted to explore film and TV, and what better place to do that than in LA!? I did some short films in NYC, but wanted a change so I moved to LA. I miss the stage, but am in love with the intimacy of being in front of the camera. It's a totally different style. The vulnerable, alive, vibrant feeling I get when in front of the camera is like nothing I've ever experienced before.

CGM: Right now our readers are looking at your pictures and thinking, "She looks familar." Did they just see you at the local coffee house, go to high school with you, or did they see you on TV?

SD: I've Guest Starred on TV Shows such as Femme Fatales, The Sinners, The League, Extreme Forensics, and Celebrity Ghost Stories. I've been in many Features and award winning short films, and have been seen in National Print Ads and Commercials for Mica Beauty Cosmetics, Been Verified, American Eagle, Eibach, and Roxy to name a few. I am also a Host for the life style series CLICK ON THIS as well as a Radio Personality on LA Talk Radio. My website always has my most recent projects: www.StephDanielson.com. I love doing it all!




 
CGM: There are a lot of actresses and models in the world, but to be in Cult Goddess Magazine you've got to be strong and inspire fans. The fact that you're also a business woman and designer sets you apart. Tell us about The SLD collection.

SD: Thank you so much! The SLD Collection is my online boutique. Ever since I was a little girl I was always collecting things. My Dad called my collection "Beautiful Junk", but I didn't think that would be a very appealing store name. I have always loved vintage and that is what the SLD Collection offers. I sell the most unique Vintage and Leather bags collected from all around the world- from true vintage bags dating back to the 1940s/50s/60s/70s to brand new bags inspired by the vintage style, their timeless character only grows more and more over time. I'm all about sass and individuality so that is what my collection is all about. Substance AND style with a green agenda! Each bag is customized to make it truly a one of a kind! Add the SLD Collection on facebook for discounts. BOUTIQUE SITE: www.SLDCollection.com

Stephanie Danielson's BOUTIQUE! Photo by Joel Flora

CGM: Favorite Quote?

SD: “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”- Charles R. Swindoll

1 comment:

  1. In addition to Stephanie's remarkable artistic and entrepreneurial pursuits, she's also an amazing woman and friend!

    ReplyDelete